• Facebook
  • Foursquare
  • Instagram
  • Flickr
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Tripadvisor
  • tumblr
  • YouTube

Evangelic church (Tállya)

Evangelical churches under the Edict of 1786 was firstly independent in existence. Baroque church was built in 1790. Several times burned 1810, 1813, 1861, 1884. Its first pastor was  János  Draskóczy Krasznitz in 1784. Fitting with high altar, pulpit, organ, baptismal font, benches. It is a nave and semicircular church with gable tympanum frontage away from street. In front of the main frontage wooden belfry can be found. Lajos Kossuth was baptized in this church.

Visitors ratings:
This item is not reviewed. Be the first!